Cleaning with Ecomoist is very easy…
How to Clean your LCD, Touchscreen, Computer, Tablets and Smartphones???
Flat screen monitors and televisions, most of which are LCD (including LED-backlit LCD) displays, require special attention when cleaning.
Flat screen monitor and television displays, however, are much more sensitive and are easily scratched and damaged. The same applies to your laptop or tablet screen, and often too to the screen on your Smartphone or e-book reader.
Note: Plasma TVs are glass, as are many touch screens, but often also have very sensitive anti-glare coatings applied. Ecomoist recommends taking the same special care with those types of displays.
How To Clean?
The Ecomoist® cleaning solution solves the problem by delivering a safe, non-toxic fluid that cleans, protects and preserves the display.
Turn off the device. If the screen is dark, it will be easier to see the areas that are dirty or oily.
Add a few sprays of Ecomoist Screen Cleaner on the dry microfiber towel and very gently wipe the screen.
If the microfiber towel did not completely remove the dirt or oil, Do not press harder in an attempt to scrub it off. Pushing directly on the screen can often cause pixels to burn out, especially on laptop displays, desktop monitors, and LCD/LED TV screens. This isn’t so much an issue on screens designed to be touched, like phones and tablets, but be careful nonetheless. Just add more eco screen cleaner on the towel and wipe again until you remove all dirt and grease. On tablets and Smartphone’s you can spray directly 1 or 2 pumps on the screen and the wipe.
If your screens are really dirty and greasy, please wet a microfiber towel in hot water and squeezes the towel to remove most of the water and then gently wipe the screen. This process ensures that you remove some build up grease and leftovers on other screen cleaner products you have used. Please dry the screen with a clean microfiber towel. Then take your new eco screen cleaner and spray it on the new dry microfiber towel. Please wipe gently until you remove all dirt and grease. It will take a few seconds for the liquid to dry up since it doesn’t have any alcohol or ammonia. You now have a clean shiny screen, enjoy.
The plastic edge that surrounds the LCD screens can be cleaned with eco screen cleaner as well.
- Avoid using paper towels, toilet paper, tissue paper, or something like your shirt to wipe the screen. These non-ultrasoft materials can scratch the display.
- Avoid cleaning products that contain ammonia, ethyl alcohol, acetone, toluene, ethyl acid, or methyl chloride. These chemicals can react with the materials that the flat screen is coated with, which could permanently discolour the screen or cause other kinds of damage.
- Never spray liquid directly on to LCD and Plasma screens. It could run inside the device and cause damage.
- All our towels are washable at 30 degrees.
- To purchase separate microfiber towels check out our exciting range of Eco towels under our products.
- Have fun with your new Ecomoist Cleaning Solution.
if you have questions or concerns about products please ask us on our Contact us page.